Our Top 10 Beauty Vloggers for Bridal
Hello, beauties! Wedding makeup has so many factors to it, and we totally understand that it can get a little stressful. As a bride, we want a look that enhances our natural beauty, goes with our special dress, photographs well, lasts all day...the list goes on. That is why we’ve done some research and came up with our top ten bridal makeup tutorials on Youtube. So go grab yourself some snacks, and let’s get watching!
1. Jaclyn Hill - We love her soft, romantic, pink smokey eye. She perfectly captures what brides want: to look fresh, glowing, natural, and not too dark around the eyes, while still achieving a smokey look! Incredible! We’ve definitely added some of her tips to our everyday makeup as well.
2. Kandee Johnson - We can’t get enough of this queen of beauty! Kandee is so fun and straightforward in her bridal look- she even applies her makeup with her fingers (#relatable)!! She does a great job of taking into account the longwear of bridal makeup, how you’ll photograph, and how to balance the glow without looking shiny.
3. Sona Gasparian - We couldn’t even choose just one of her videos to feature! She has a number of different makeup looks for weddings, but also shares footage of her own wedding, and includes tips on wedding planning. We’re obsessed!
5. Laura Lee - Laura is so cute! We love her bubbly personality. Her bridal look uses all drugstore brands and she looks downright incredible at the end.
6. Kathleen Lights - Not only is this a drugstore tutorial, but Kathleen also uses affordable brushes! If you’re looking for large and bright eyes for your special day, this is the one to watch.
7. Ellarie - When tackling the red lip, Ellarie captures perfectly the confidence and sexiness that comes with wearing red lipstick on your big day. She knows just how scary red lipstick can be, but with her simple and classic look, she pulls it off.
8. Shaaanxo - If her accent isn’t reason enough to watch her videos, you’ll be blown away by her beautiful bridal look. She pairs a light smokey eye with an incredible pink lip. And this stunning tutorial is under 10 minutes!
9. Jen Chae - Otherwise known as From Head to Toe, Jen has a number of different bridal looks. She has an Asian bridal makeup tutorial and a more glam bridal look - we love these tips for women with similar features!
10. Lauren Curtis - One of the most natural looks that we’ve seen from a beauty youtuber, Lauren provides a beautiful and fresh look. We’re in love with the soft smokey eye and romantic pink lips!
These videos are a great tool to get an idea of what to wear on your special day - even if you aren’t planning on doing your own wedding day makeup. Which bridal look are you thinking of rocking on your big day?