10 Best Online Bridal Boutiques
Did you know that about 40% of Americans live outside of cities? That means it may be a little harder for you to get to Kleinfield’s or even a bridal wear store at all. A larger portion of brides are now turning to the internet to take care of their wedding needs. We’ve put together a quick list of our favorite places on the internet to shop for weddings.
1. WeddingStar -This bridal store sells everything: gifts for the wedding party, favors for the guests, ceremony and reception necessities, decorations, and bridal wear accessories. If you are just getting a start on your wedding purchases, we recommend this site as a place to start. They won’t let you forget anything.
2. Elli -We love the look of Elli’s paper products. They help you design and print save the dates, invitations, programs, place cards, essentially anything you need printed for your wedding. One great offer that they have is a free sample of your invitation so you can see the final product before you order a hundred.
3. TenTwelveDesigns -Another type of paper product -wine labels! For a personalized way to ask your best friends to participate in your wedding, adhere one of these adorable labels to a nice bottle of wine. They also print other types of labels for occasions: bachelorette parties, pregnancy announcements, and thank yous.
4. The Wedding Outlet -Like WeddingStar, this store sells everything. We also love their convenient categories, so you can actually search by your wedding’s theme. They even provide a wedding checklist here.
5. The Tie Bar -Finding the exact ties that you want used to be hard, before The Tie Bar, that is. You can shop their immense collection by color, pattern, or material. Their ties are reasonably priced and they have a straightforward return policy.
6. Azazie -Before you order the ties, however, you’ll probably want to order the bridesmaid dresses. If you aren’t already familiar with Azazie, you will love their wide collection of styles and colors. They even do custom sizing for no extra charge -just make sure to read their return policy.
7. Aisle Always Love -For cute gifts for your bridal party, check out this site. They do a lot of socks and glasses, but they come with the cutest labels. Make sure to order well in advance, as they do go out of stock close to wedding season.
8. Truvelle -We are obsessed with this incredible Etsy store. They focus mainly on wedding dresses and floral hairpieces -all handmade! Their look is romantic and simple. Check them out for sure!
10. BHLDN -For beautiful and relatively inexpensive bridal gowns, check out this Anthropologie-owned shop. Pronounced “beholden”, they have a whimsical style that features a lot of lace.
Of course, there are many other places on the internet to shop, and you can read the customer reviews to decide where to spend your money. And, for some things, you may still want to shop in person. Get shopping!